Paintless Door Dent Repair, Toronto, Ontario
PDR Canada in Toronto, Ontario, can repair any dent or blemish on a vehicle. To remove door dings, hail damage, and dents, we employ paintless dent repair (PDR) techniques.
All vehicles, including automobiles, trucks, motorbikes, and vans, may be serviced by our crew. We only utilize tried-and-true procedures and equipment to protect the original factory finish.
You may get a free quote for hail damage, tiny dent, or large dent repair by calling PDR Canada in Toronto, Ontario. We’re all set to take your information and go over your options.
Toronto Door Dent Repair Services
The standard vehicle body restoration technique is vastly different from Toronto door dent repair services. As is customary in the industry, auto body shops first fill up the damage with filler before smoothing it.
Unlike many autobody shops, PDR is a paintless method. A fresh coat of paint isn’t necessary to make an automobile appear like it just rolled off the assembly line. In place of this, PDR is used to reshape the metal while retaining the original finish.
Work with your insurance company and have your vehicle looking like new again. Don’t worry if you notice a dent; we can fix it for you!
Is PDR the Right Choice for your Car?
When the factory paint is still intact, paintless dent repairs are the only option for repairing dents.
The most common reasons we suggest this kind of dent repair are those caused by shopping cart accidents, hail, and impacts from direct items such as baseballs.
A paintless dent removal is also a viable option if your vehicle is new or has never been painted. While painting, it is less prone to split.
The Paintless Dent Repair Process
PDR comprises a four-step process:
- Damage assessment: Before starting the repair, we do a thorough vehicle inspection to assess the nature of the dent or ding, and we prepare the area surrounding the dent for the repair process.
- Accessing the dent: After locating the dent, we remove panels or components to access the metal’s backside.
- Detailed dent inspection: Using a special light, we determine where we should apply pressure.
- Pressing out the ding: The last step involves applying pressure until the metal is back to its original configuration.
Are there any Advantages of PDR?
Traditional dent restoration procedures have several drawbacks, including the fact that they are time-consuming and labor-intensive. Our Toronto door dent repair (PDR) services have numerous advantages such as:
- Thanks to our innovative techniques, PDR removes dents without harming the vehicle’s original finish.
- The PDR method is time-saving. If your car needs repair, you don’t have to leave it for weeks.
- Paintless dent removal can be used to fix hail-damaged vehicles.
- To remove door dents, PDR is an environmentally friendly method.
- Repairing dings and door dents without the use of paint is less expensive.
Paintless dent repair is best suited for tiny dings that aren’t too severe. When you bring your car in for repair, the body shop will examine the dent to see how far the metal has “stretched.” They’ll look at the ding’s size, shape, and depth. PDR is a more practical choice when the ding is tiny and shallow.
Toronto Door Dent Repair – Call Us Today!
Have the doors on your vehicle been dented? PDR Canada is the business to contact if this is the case. We have contacts with all major insurance providers, and you can expect a hassle-free service experience.
Door dent repair is our top concern; therefore, we make it a point to assist you in getting your car back on the road as soon as possible. Give us a call at 877-785-4245 or fill out our short estimate form, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.