Paintless Dent Repair, Sylvan Lake, AB
This service is available for all kinds of vehicles, not only cars, but also trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, and vans. Our proven methods and specialized tools are used to effect repairs that keep your vehicles factory paint intact.
If you have been a victim of hail damage or dents in Sylvan Lake, Alberta, PDR Canada is the company you’re looking for to make those repairs. Our business is built on outstanding workmanship and unquestioned integrity earned over two decades.
Sylvan Lake Dent Removal Services
A paintless dent repair (PDR) is an innovative process that’s growing in popularity with customers and body repair shops alike. This technique uses special tools that allow our technicians to manipulate your vehicle’s sheet metal, returning it to original contours while retaining the original factory finish. A paintless dent removal (PDR) doesn’t call for a paint job.
Rest assured, our skilled, certified technicians will return your vehicle to its factory-new appearance.
Is Paintless Dent Repair Sufficient for My Car?
If your car has never had a repaint, you owe it to yourself to maintain the integrity of your vehicle’s original factory finish. before, but that’s not to say the procedure will not work for repainted vehicles
How Does the Paintless Dent Repair Process Work?
It is a straightforward four step process:
- Our technician will assess the damage to determine if your vehicle is a fit candidate for PDR.
- If so, our technician removes any panels and components that obstruct access to the reverse side of the dent.
- Using specialized lighting, the technician examines the dent and plans the repair technique.
- The last step is the actual repair which is accomplished through the use of specialized tools which the technician manipulates to erase the offending damage.
What Are the Advantages of Paintless Dent Removal?
Our PDR service offers several advantages over traditional dent repair methods:
- We can remove dents without damaging the original finish of your vehicle.
- PDR saves time. You don’t have to leave your vehicle at the body shop for days or weeks.
- Paintless dent removal works for a variety of dents and dings, such as those caused by hail, shopping buggies, etc. damaged by hail.
- PDR is environmentally friendly, using no paint, thinners, fillers. etc.
- Paintless dent repairs are highly cost-effective.
Sylvan Lake Hail Damage – Call Us Today
Our priority is complete customer satisfaction, second only to doing a perfect repair. We make the process easy and convenient.
Let us know if you have questions, and we’ll send you a form that will allow us provide you with an estimate quickly, and, of course, completely free!