Paintless Dent Repair, Gibbons, AB
Our trained team uses proven methods and equipment to ensure that your vehicle’s factory paint remains intact.
Advanced hail damage, ding and dent repair, and large dent removal are available from PDR Canada to Gibbons, Alberta. Get a free estimate from us now.
Gibbons Dent Removal Services
In a traditional repair, auto body shops place filler in the dent cavity, sand to smooth out the contour and paint over the entire area.
The paintless dent repair technique is not a paint job. It just requires massaging the auto body’s metal back into shape without altering the factory finishing.
You don’t need to do a costly repaint, and the results are long-lasting.
We can remove dents from door frames, hoods, and bumpers caused by hail, wind, snow, or other similar forms of damage.
Your car will be completely restored to factory condition.
Is Paintless Dent Repair Sufficient for My Car?
At PDR Canada, we often recommend this solution for most damages.
Hail, shopping cart accidents, or blunt objects such as balls cause dents that can be quickly repaired without the need for repainting.
Auto bodies that have never had an aftermarket paint job offer excellent candidates for paintless dent removal service.
The factory finish paint is less likely to crack during the repair process, making it the most likely to benefit from PDR.
How Does the Paintless Dent Repair Process Work?
During a PDR service, our auto body shop technicians carry out a proven four-step process:
- Assessing the damage: During the assessment, the technician determines if a PDR service is the best solution to repair your dents.
- Accessing the dent: In most cases, we have to remove panels and components such as lights to access the dents’ backside.
- Inspecting the dent up-close: Using specialized lighting, analyze the dent and formulate our repair technique.
- Pushing out the dent: The last step involves massaging the dents using our specialized tools to restore your vehicles’ condition.
What Are the Advantages of Paintless Dent Removal?
Our PDR service offers several advantages over the traditional dent repair methods:
- We can remove dents without damaging the original finishing of your vehicle.
- PDR saves time. You don’t have to leave your vehicle at the body shop for weeks.
- Paintless dent removal is useful as a repair solution for your vehicle damaged by hail.
- PDR is an environmentally friendly way to remove dents.
- Paintless dent repairs are cost-effective.
Gibbons Hail Damage – Call Us Today
We work with all insurance companies and can restore your vehicle to showroom quality.
Complete customer satisfaction is our highest priority in hail damage service, and we aim to make the process as convenient as possible.
Let us take care of your vehicle. Give us a call today, and we’ll do a free estimate.
PDR Canada Reviews
Let’s be honest: Dents and related vehicle damages are never fun.
If you see a dent in your car and don’t know what to do, call PDR Canada.
We’ll be with you every step of the way. We’ve got many happy customers waiting for you to join their ranks.