Paintless Dent Repair, Edmonton, AB
Fortunately, at PDR Canada, we can expertly repair body damage with our paintless dent repair (PDR) services.
We offer this service for all vehicles, including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and vans.
Our team uses proven methods and equipment, ensuring that we keep your car’s factory paint intact.
If you need professional hail damage, small dent, or large dent repair in Edmonton, Alberta, look no further than PDR Canada.
Contact us to receive a free estimate.
Edmonton Dent Removal Services
With a traditional repair, auto body shops place filler in the dent cavity, sand it to smooth out the contour, and cover the area with a paint job.
With a paintless dent repair (PDR), the objective is to push the auto body’s metal back into shape while keeping the original factory finishing intact.
A paintless dent removal doesn’t require a paint job.
We’ll work with your insurance company and provide you with a complete paintless dent removal, restoring your car to its original factory condition.
Is Paintless Dent Repair Sufficient for My Car?
At PDR Canada, we often recommend paintless dent removal to repair dents from hail, shopping cart accidents, and impact from blunt objects such as balls.
If your car’s auto body has never received a paint job before, it is also a candidate for a paintless dent removal service, as the paint is less likely to crack during the process.
How Does the Paintless Dent Repair Process Work?
During a PDR service, our auto body shop technicians carry out a proven process:
- Assessing the damage: During the assessment, the technician determines if a PDR service is the best solution to repair your dents.
- Accessing the dent: In most cases, we have to remove panels and components such as lights to access the dents’ backside.
- Inspecting the dent up-close: Using specialized lighting, we look at the dent and formulate our repair technique.
- Pushing out the dent: The last step involves massaging out the dents using our specialized tools.
What Are the Advantages of Paintless Dent Removal?
Our PDR service offers several advantages over traditional dent repair methods:
- We can remove dents without damaging the original finishing of your vehicle.
- PDR saves time. You don’t have to leave your vehicle at the body shop for weeks.
- Paintless dent removal is useful as a repair solution for your vehicle damaged by hail.
- PDR is an environmentally friendly way to remove dents.
- Paintless dent repairs are cost-effective.
Edmonton Hail Damage – Call Us Today
We work with all leading insurance companies and formulate the best way to restore your vehicle to factory condition.
Complete customer satisfaction is our highest priority in hail damage repair, and we aim to make the process as convenient as possible.
Let us take care of your vehicle.
Give us a call today or enter your email address in our quick estimate form, and we’ll contact you with a free estimate.