Paintless Dent Repair, Airdrie, AB
We use paintless dent repair (PDR) services to get rid of hail damage, door dings, and dents.
Our team offers this service for all vehicles, including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and vans.
We use proven methods and tools to ensure that factory paint is not compromised.
If you need hail damage, small dent, or large dent repair in Airdrie, Alberta, call PDR Canada today for a free estimate.
We’re ready to collect your information and discuss your needs.
Airdrie Dent Removal Services
Paintless dent removal is very different from the traditional auto body repair process.
With traditional repairs, auto body shops use filler to fill the dent, sand to smooth out the contour, and then paint the car over the entire area.
Unlike a traditional auto body shop, PDR is paintless.
It doesn’t require a whole new layer of paint on the auto body to look brand new. Instead, PDR pushes the metal back into shape and keeps the original finish.
We’ll work with your insurance company and make your car look brand new again.
Next time you find a dent, don’t stress; let us fix it!
Is Paintless Dent Repair Right for My Car?
We often recommend this type of dent repair to fix dents from hail, shopping cart accidents, and impact from blunt objects such as balls.
If your car is brand new or has never been painted before, it’s also a candidate for paintless dent removal services. The paint is less likely to crack during the process.
How Does the Paintless Dent Repair Process Work?
During a PDR service, our auto body shop technicians carry out a proven process:
- Assessing the damage: During the assessment, the technician determines if a PDR service is the best solution to repair your dents.
- Accessing the dent: In most cases, we have to remove panels and components such as lights to access the dents’ backside.
- Inspecting the dent up-close: Using specialized lighting, we look at the dent and formulate our repair technique.
- Pushing out the dent: The last step involves massaging out the dents using our specialized tools.
What Are the Advantages of Paintless Dent Removal?
Our PDR service offers several advantages over traditional dent repair methods:
- We can remove dents without damaging the original finishing of your vehicle.
- PDR saves time. You don’t have to leave your vehicle at the body shop for weeks.
- Paintless dent removal is useful as a repair solution for your vehicle damaged by hail.
- PDR is an environmentally friendly way to remove dents.
- Paintless dent repairs are cost-effective.
Airdrie Hail Damage – Call Us Today
We work with all major insurance companies and will provide you with a convenient service experience.
Complete customer satisfaction is our highest priority in hail damage repair, so we prioritize convenience to help you repair your vehicle right away.
Give us a call today at XXX-XXX-XXXX or enter your email address in our quick estimate form, and we’ll contact you promptly with a reminder of when you need to be here.
PDR Canada Reviews
There’s no better way for you to be convinced of our service’s quality than for you to read through some of our reviews.
Browse through ours and come back when you are ready to contact us for your next dent removal project.