Hail Damage Repair, PDR, Toronto, Ontario
PDR Canada can repair your automobile in Toronto if Hail has damaged it in any way. Hail damage may be repaired using paintless dent repair (PDR).
All vehicles, including automobiles, trucks, motorbikes, and vans, may be serviced by our crew. We only utilize tried-and-true procedures and equipment to protect the original factory finish.
You may get a free quote from PDR Canada for hail damage repair in Toronto now. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Toronto Hail Damage Services
The standard vehicle body restoration technique is vastly different from paintless dent removal. It is common practice for auto body shops to fill the dent with filler and sand it flat before painting it.
PDR, in contrast to a regular body shop, serves no purpose. A fresh coat of paint on the car’s body isn’t necessary to make it seem new. On the other hand, PDR reshapes the metal and preserves the original finish.
The insurance company will work with us, and we’ll make your automobile seem brand new. Don’t worry the next time you see a dent; let us fix it!
Should I go for PDR Services if my car is Hail Damaged?
When the original factory paint is still intact, paintless dent repairs are the only option. Extreme hail damage generally necessitates our PDR method; thus, we frequently suggest it.
It is true even if your vehicle is brand new or has never been painted, paintless dent removal services are still an option. It is less probable that the paint may fracture throughout the procedure.
Do the PDR Professionals Follow any Procedures?
Technicians at our auto body shop in Toronto use a tried-and-true procedure for Toronto hail damage services.
- Check the Damage: The specialist assesses the damage to decide if a PDR treatment is the best option for repairing your dents during the evaluation.
- Check the Dents: To get to the dent’s rear, we have to remove panels and other components like lighting.
- Close Evaluation of the Dent: Getting a closer look at the dent: We examine the dent using specialized lights to determine the best restoration method.
- Repairing: The next step is to use our specialist equipment to massage the dents.
Paintless Dent Removal: What Are the Benefits?
In comparison to standard dent repair processes, our PDR service has significant advantages:
- Thanks to our innovative techniques, we may remove dents without harming the vehicle’s original finish.
- PDR is more efficient in terms of labor hours. If your car needs repair, you don’t have to leave it for weeks.
- Paintless dent removal can be used to repair hail-damaged vehicles.
- Dent removal using PDR is a green option.
- Repairing dents without using paint saves time and money.
Toronto Hail Damage Services – Call Us Today
Did Hail damage your car? If this is the case, please get in touch with PDR Canada. We can assist you with your insurance needs since we deal with all of the main providers.
Hail damage restoration is our top concern. Therefore, we make it a point to assist you in getting your car back on the road as soon as possible.
To get a reminder of when you need to be here, give us a call at 877-785-4245 or fill out our short estimate form, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
PDR Canada Reviews
We’ve been repairing hail damage and offering additional services for quite some time now. If you’re undecided whether or not to use our services, you should visit our reviews area.
The review area contains all of our prior clients’ comments. There is no better method for you to determine the quality of our service than to read some of our reviews. Browse ours and return when you’re ready to contact us about your next dent removal project.