Hail Damage Repair, PDR, Oakville, Ontario
PDR Canada can assist you if your vehicle in White court has been damaged by hail. Hail damage may be repaired with paintless dent repair (PDR). Our mechanics can handle any car, whether a motorcycle or van.
To retain the factory finish, we only utilize established procedures and equipment. PDR Canada provides a free quote for Oakville hail damage. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Oakville Hail Damage Services
Compared to traditional dent repair, paintless dent removal is an entirely new process. Using filler and sanding to smooth out the damage is standard practice in automobile body shops.
In contrast to a traditional body shop, PDR provides no advantages. It isn’t necessary to paint the vehicles outside a new color to make it appear fresh new.
PDR is used to reshape the metal while preserving the original shine. Let us make your automobile look like it just came off the factory line by working with your insurance company. Don’t be concerned the next time you see a ding; we can fix it!
Should I Get PDR if Hail Hits My Car?
Paintless dent repairs are the only practical option when the original factory paint is intact. It is typical for us to propose our PDR technique in hail damage situations that require it.
A paintless dent removal is an option for any automobile, new or old, painted or unpainted. So the paint is less prone to crack throughout the painting process.
What Procedures Do PDR Experts Follow?
Technicians adhere to a well-established procedure at our Oakville hail damage facility.
- Examine the Damage: When your dents can be fixed using PDR, the expert will inspect the damage to see if it’s worth the time and money to fix them that way.
- Check the Dents: Panels and other components such as lights must be removed to access the dent’s backside.
- The Dent’s Analysis in Detail: A closer look is in order: To examine the damage and choose the best course of action, we use specialized lights.
- Repairing: After that, we’ll utilize our specialist equipment to massage the dents back to their original shape.
Paintless Dent Removal: What Are the Benefits?
Compared to more traditional techniques of dent repair, our PDR approach has the following advantages:
- Thanks to our cutting-edge technologies, we can remove dents without destroying the vehicle’s original finish.
- It takes less time to perform a task with PDR than with other methods. If your car needs work, you don’t have to be without it for weeks.
- Paintless dent removal may be used to restore hail-damaged vehicles.
- Removing dents using PDR is a greener option.
- It is possible to save money and time by fixing dents rather than painting them.
Oakville Hail Damage Service – Contact Us Today!
Is there any damage to your car as a result of hail? If this is the case, we strongly recommend contacting PDR Canada.
Our firm represents all of the major insurance providers to assist you with your insurance needs. Repairing hail damage is our priority. As a result, we strive to get your car back on the road as quickly as possible.
For your convenience, you may call us or fill out our simple estimate form so that we may confirm or correct any misunderstandings about your scheduled arrival time.
PDR Canada Reviews
We’ve been repairing hail damage and offering additional services for quite some time now. If you’re undecided whether or not to use our services, you should visit our reviews area.
The review area contains all of our prior clients’ comments. There is no better method for you to determine the quality of our service than to read some of our reviews. Browse ours and return when you’re ready to contact us about your next dent removal project.