Hail Damage Repair, PDR, Mississauga, Ontario
If hail has damaged your vehicle in Missisauga, PDR Canada can help. Paintless dent repair can be used to fix hail damage (PDR). Whether it’s a car, motorcycle, or van, our mechanics can handle any vehicle type.
We only use proven methods and equipment to preserve the original factory finish. For Mississauga hail damage, PDR Canada offers a free estimate. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries or issues.
Mississauga Hail Damage Services
Paintless dent removal differs significantly from conventional automobile body restoration. Filling the damage with filler and sanding it to a smooth surface is expected in car body shops.
There is no benefit to PDR, unlike a typical body shop. It’s not required to apply a new coat of paint to the vehicle’s exterior to make it seem brand new.
The metal is reshaped using PDR, but the original polish is preserved. We’ll work with your insurance provider to make your car seem like it just rolled off the assembly line. The next time you notice a ding; don’t be alarmed; we can fix it!
Should I get PDR if my Car Was Hit by Hail?
In cases when the original factory paint is still intact, paintless dent repairs are the only viable choice.
Our PDR procedure is commonly recommended in cases of severe hail damage which needs it. Even if your car is brand new or has never been painted, paintless dent removal is an option. Because of this, it is less likely that the paint will break throughout the process.
Do PDR Experts Follow Any Procedures?
Technicians at our Mississauga hail damage facility follow a tried-and-true process.
- Check the Damage: If your dents can be repaired with a PDR procedure, the professional will examine the damage and determine if it’s worth the time and money to fix them using this technique.
- Check the Dents: It is necessary to remove panels and other components like lights to access the dent’s back.
- Evaluation of the Dent in Detail: It’s time for a closer inspection: We use specialized lighting to look at the damage and identify the best way to restore it.
- Repairing: Afterward, we’ll use our specialized tools to massage the dents out.
What Are the Advantages of Paintless Dent Removal?
Our PDR solution offers several advantages over traditional dent repair methods:
- We can remove dents without damaging the vehicle’s original finish thanks to our cutting-edge methods.
- PDR is more efficient in terms of the time it takes to complete a task. You don’t have to leave your automobile for weeks if it requires repairs.
- Hail-damaged autos may be repaired with paintless dent removal.
- PDR dent removal is an environmentally friendly alternative.
- Time and money may be saved by repairing dents without paint.
Mississauga Hail Damage Service – Contact Us Today!
Does hail damage your automobile? We urge you to contact PDR Canada if this is your situation. All of the major insurance companies are represented by our agency to help you with your insurance requirements.
Our priority is repairing hail damage. This is why our goal is to help you get your vehicle back on the road in the shortest amount of time feasible.
Make sure to give us a ring (877-785-4245) or fill out our brief estimate form so that we can remind you when you’re supposed to be here, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
PDR Canada Reviews
We’ve been repairing hail damage and offering additional services for quite some time now. If you’re undecided whether or not to use our services, you should visit our reviews area.
The review area contains all of our prior clients’ comments. There is no better method for you to determine the quality of our service than to read some of our reviews. Browse ours and return when you’re ready to contact us about your next dent removal project.