Hail Damage Repair, PDR, Hamilton, Ontario
If you live in Hamilton and your automobile has been damaged by hail, we at PDR Canada can assist. Hail damage may be repaired with paintless dent repair (PDR). Our mechanics can handle the job whether you ride a motorcycle or a car.
When it comes to the final result, we stick to tried-and-tested processes and equipment. If you have Hamilton Hail Damage, PDR Canada will assess it for you at no cost. We’re here to help you in any way we can, so don’t hesitate to contact us.
Hamilton Hail Damage Services
As an alternative method to the conventional method of dent removal, paintless dent removal is a revolutionary one.
Filler and sanding are typically utilized to remove dings and dents on a car. Regular body shops have no benefit over PDR. Changing the color of the car’s exterior does not necessitate a new paint job.
When reshaping metal, PDR preserves the metal’s natural shine. We can make it appear that your automobile recently rolled off the manufacturing line in conjunction with your insurance insurer. The next time you notice a ding; don’t be alarmed; we can fix it!
Is PDR Necessary If My Car Is Hail Damaged?
Paintless dent repairs are the only option if the original factory paint is still intact. In hail damage cases, we frequently propose using our PDR procedure.
Regardless of the vehicle’s age, paint color, or condition, paintless dent removal is a service that may be employed. As a result, the paint is less likely to break when applied.
What PDR Techniques Do Experts Use?
Professionals at our Hamilton Hail Damage, Vermont facility employ a tried and true method.
- Observe the Damage: You can find out if your dents can be repaired with PDR and if it’s worth your time and money to do so.
- Check for Dents: It is necessary to remove panels and other components such as lights to access the dent’s backside.
- The Dent’s View: To evaluate the damage and choose the best course of action, lights with specific wavelengths must be employed.
- Repairing: Our next step is to repair the dent using cutting-edge technology.
Paintless Dent Removal: What Are the Benefits?
Our PDR procedure is superior to other dent repair methods in the following ways:
- Our cutting-edge technology will not harm your vehicle’s original finish.
- In comparison to other data recovery technologies, PDR is more efficient. If your automobile requires repairs, you don’t have to be without it for weeks.
- It is possible to repair hail-damaged autos by employing paintless dent removal.
- Dent removal with the PDR technique is less harmful to the environment.
- It is more cost-effective and time-efficient to have dings repaired rather than painted when possible.
Hamilton Hail Damage Service – Contact Us Today!
Has hail damaged your car? Calling PDR Canada is the way to go if this is the situation. We represent the best insurance providers in the industry to get the coverage you need.
Hail damage restoration is our primary concern at this time. Our goal is to get your car back on the road as quickly and effectively. Contact us by phone (877-785-4245) or fill out our brief estimate form if you have any questions about your expected arrival time.
PDR Canada Reviews
We’ve been repairing hail damage and offering additional services for quite some time now. If you’re undecided whether or not to use our services, you should visit our reviews area.
The review area contains all of our prior clients’ comments. There is no better method for you to determine the quality of our service than to read some of our reviews. Browse ours and return when you’re ready to contact us about your next dent removal project.