Hail Damage Repair, PDR, Burlington, Ontario
PDR Canada can help you if hail has damaged your car in White Court. Paintless dent repair can be used to fix hail damage (PDR). Everything doesn’t matter if you have a motorbike or a vehicle; our mechanics can manage it.
We only use tried-and-true methods and equipment to keep the finished product looking as it came from the manufacturer. Burlington Hail Damage may be assessed for free by PDR Canada. Our customer service team is here to assist you in any way we can.
Burlington Hail Damage Services
Paintless dent removal is a whole new approach compared to standard dent correction. In-vehicle body shops, filler, and sanding are commonly used to smooth out dents and dings. PDR has no advantages over a regular body shop.
Refreshing the outside appearance of the cars does not need repainting them a new color. PDR is a metal reshaping technique that keeps the metal’s inherent luster while doing so.
Working with your insurance carrier, we can make your car seem like it just rolled off the assembly line. Make no fuss the next time a dent appears; we can fix it!
Should I Get PDR If My Car Gets Damaged by Hail?
When the original factory paint is intact, paintless dent repairs are the only viable choice. It is common for us to recommend using our PDR method in hail damage scenarios.
Paintless dent removal is a service used on any car, regardless of age, paint color, or condition. As a result, there are fewer chances of the paint cracking when being painted.
What Methods Do PDR Professionals Use?
Our Burlington Hail Damage facility’s technicians use a well-established technique.
- Checking the Damage: Using PDR, an expert can determine whether or not your dents are repairable and, if so if it’s worth the time and money to do so.
- Examining the Dents: To reach the dent’s backside, panels and other components like lighting must be removed.
- The Dent’s Analysis: A closer examination is necessary: Lights with particular wavelengths are used to inspect the damage and determine the best course of action.
- Repairing: After that, we’ll use specialized technology to restore the dent to its original shape.
What Are the Advantages of Paintless Dent Removal?
Our PDR method has the following advantages over other dent repair methods:
- The original finish of your vehicle will not be damaged due to our cutting-edge technology.
- PDR takes less time to complete a task than other data recovery methods. You don’t have to go without your car for weeks if it needs repairs.
- Hail-damaged vehicles can be repaired using paintless dent removal.
- Environmentally friendly, the PDR method of dent removal.
- Fixing dents rather than painting them can save money and effort.
Burlington Hail Damage Service – Contact Us Today!
Has hail caused any damage to your vehicle? If this is the case, PDR Canada is the company to call. To meet your insurance requirements, we represent all leading insurance companies.
Our top priority is repairing hail damage. Thus, we endeavor to get your vehicle back on the road as swiftly and efficiently. If there is any misunderstanding regarding your scheduled arrival time, please feel free to contact us by phone (877-785-4245) or by filling out our short estimate form.
PDR Canada Reviews
We’ve been repairing hail damage and offering additional services for quite some time now. If you’re undecided whether or not to use our services, you should visit our reviews area.
The review area contains all of our prior clients’ comments. There is no better method for you to determine the quality of our service than to read some of our reviews. Browse ours and return when you’re ready to contact us about your next dent removal project.